If you’ve ever tried to loop a video on an iPhone or iPad, chances are that the rest of your life is about to be changed for the better.
The “how to loop a video on iphone without an app” is a question that has been asked by many people. The answer is that you can use the built-in video player in iOS.
If you’re looking for a way to loop a video on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, continue reading to learn How to Loop a Video on iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Hello! Viewers of the Internet How are you all doing? I hope you’re doing well. First and foremost, I’d want to warmly welcome you to this page. If you’re looking for instructions on how to loop a video on an iPhone for that sort of person, you’ve come to the correct spot, and this article is the greatest resource available.
In this post, we’ll go through how to loop a video, including how to loop live photographs on iPhone and YouTube videos, as well as how to use Repeat Slideshow and a list of the top applications for looping videos on iPhone.
Looping a video is the greatest choice if the user wants to play their favorite video an endless number of times without going to the next one. Looping is nothing more than a repeat mode.
The many techniques for looping a movie on an iPhone are listed below.
Also check out:
This article contains the following content:
How can I make YouTube videos loop on my iPhone?
You may also loop YouTube videos on your iPhone by following a few easy steps.
- To begin, open the YouTube app on your iPhone or go to the YouTube official website on your iPhone.
Open the YouTube app.
- If you haven’t already done so, log in with your account.
- Now go to the Search option and type in the name of the video you want to loop.
Go to the Search Icon.
- The user must next add the video to the playlist, which may be done in two ways.
- After that, press and hold the video until a tiny menu appears, then select Add to build a playlist.
- Alternatively, you may start the movie and then scroll down to the Add to option on the right side and name the playlist.
Make a whole new playlist.
- Return to the main menu after that. Select Library from the drop-down menu on the right side of the screen.
- Then choose New Playlist from the drop-down menu.
Choose the option to create a new playlist.
- After that, start watching the video and then hit the drop-down button underneath it.
- Then, on the left side of the drop-down screen, you’ll see the Loop button; hit it, and the movie will automatically loop.
Toggle the Loop Button.
How can you make GIFs from live photos on your iPhone?
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
Open the Photos app.
- Then choose the Live Photo you want to transform into a GIF by clicking on it.
Select the Live Photo by clicking on it.
- Now press and hold down the photo’s bottom.
- To access the photo menu, just slide your finger up.
- To make a GIF, click on the Loop.
Select the Loop option.
How can I make a video loop on my iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch?
With the support of a PC, an iPhone user may quickly loop a movie.
- To begin, the user must connect their iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to their PC or Mac.
Connect your iPhone or iPad to your PC or Mac.
- Then start iTunes.
- Now go to File and choose Add to Library from the drop-down menu.
On the File Section, choose Add to Library.
- You must choose the File and Open options.
- After that, go to the Scroll down menu and pick Movies.
Videos from Your Own Home
- Then touch on the video you want to watch.
- Select Get information first, then consider your options. from the context menu when you right-click on the video.
Select Get Info and then Options
- Now choose New Media Kind, followed by Music Video.
Option for Music Video
- Return to the Music Category and choose the video you wish to view.
Go to the Music Section.
- After that, right-click on the video and choose Add to Device, then pick the device you wish to connect to your PC.
Add to Device should be selected.
- You must wait as the upload takes some time.
- After that, open Apple Music on your smartphone.
Open the Apple Music application.
- Simply open the video under the Recently Added section to see your video.
Go to the section “Recently Added” to see what’s new.
- In the Up, scroll down Then, click on the arrows that create a circle until the number one appears.
Go to the Next Section Up
- Finally, the video will loop.
- A user may also create a playlist and add other videos to it, as well as loop the whole playlist.
Using the iPhone’s Repeat Slideshow feature, you may loop a video.
You may loop the movie on iPhone using the Repeat Slideshow option.
To loop the movie on your iPhone, carefully follow the instructions below.
- First and foremost, go to the Gallery.
- Then choose the video for which you want to create a slideshow.
- The user must then upload the album to the gallery under whatever name they like.
- Then, on your iPhone, go to the Settings app.
Go to the Settings tab.
- Then choose Photos & Camera from the drop-down menu.
Choose Photos & Camera from the drop-down menu.
- Select the option to Repeat Slideshow from the drop-down menu.
Select the option to repeat the slide presentation.
- Then you must open the video from the album and begin watching it.
- It plays the video on a loop till the user presses the stop button.
Best iPhone Apps for Looping Videos:
There are various applications for looping movies on iPhone that are completely free to use; we’ve included the apps below.
- GIF Maker – Video that loops
- Loopideo Pro is a program that allows you to create loops
- Stills from Motion
Articles Related to This:
What Are the Most Commonly Asked Questions?
- Question 1: What exactly do you mean when you say “looping”?
Answer: Looping a video implies that it repeats the playback of the movie for a set number of times or an infinite number of times. It enables the video to play in a loop mode without skipping to the next frame.
- Question 2: Can the videos be looped an infinite number of times?
Answer: Yes, you can loop the movie indefinitely, but you won’t be able to save the limitless loops on the device since we’d need infinite RAM to keep them.
- Question 3: What are the best apps for looping videos across all platforms?
Answer: On all devices, the best applications for looping movies are
- Gif Maker with Boomerang Loop
- In shot
- Looping Video
- Video that loops
- Loop Video
- Looping Video
This article describes how to loop a video on the iPhone and how to loop live photographs on the iPhone using Repeat Slideshow, as well as the best applications for looping movies on the iPhone.
The methods are straightforward, and you may repeat the films as many times as you like, but you’ll need an infinite amount of capacity to save the limitless number of loops on your device. For those seeking for instructions on how to loop a video on an iPhone, this post is the greatest resource.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post; I hope you found it useful. For more information and updates, please visit and follow our website at omgeeky.com.
My name is Naveena, and I’m new to this profession. I’m very interested in writing about technology and am willing to write both expository and narrative topics. My main goal is to deliver and share knowledge with users by interacting with them about various technologies. I also enjoy cooking, gardening, and traveling.
Watch This Video-
The “how to loop a video on iphone 11” is a question that has been asked quite often. The article will provide the steps for looping videos on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I loop a video on iPad?
A: You cant.
How do I loop a video on my iPhone?
A: To loop a video on your iPhone, tap the scrubber in the top left corner and choose Loop playback. Slide it up to start playing from where you left off.
How do you put a video on loop?
A: You cant.
- how to make a video loop on iphone
- how to loop a video on imovie iphone
- how to make a video loop on iphone for instagram
- how to loop a video on ipad
- how to make a video loop on iphone photos