LG TV is an amazing device that can be used in a variety of ways. You can connect it to your home network, watch videos and movies from the internet, or even use it as a PC monitor. However, you might run into some issues when trying to connect your LG TV to WiFi Network. Here are some tips on how to fix these problems.
The how to connect lg tv to wifi network is a guide that provides instructions on how to connect LG TV to WiFi internet.
Smart TVs are fantastic since they can be used for so much more than simply watching TV. A Smart TV may be used for a variety of purposes, including gaming, viewing OTT content, and even serving as a presentation screen. Now, if you’ve just bought a new LG Smart TV or even conducted a factory reset on your LG Smart TV and want to know how to connect LG TV to WiFi, you may continue reading to learn more.
This is also an excellent tutorial for people who have misplaced their LG Smart TV remote and are waiting for a replacement since the original was faulty. There are a couple more options for connecting your TV to WiFi without needing to use the remote. You’ll be able to make the most of the LG TVs Content Store, which is accessible on all WebOS TVs, if you can connect to WiFi. The following instructions will show you how to connect your LG SmartTV to a WiFi network.
How can I connect my LG Smart TV to the Internet?
- Using the remote, turn on your LG Smart TV. Make sure it’s connected to a working power supply.
- Press the Gear symbol on your remote after your TV has shown the home screen. The Settings menu will appear on your screen as a result of this action.
- The Network option may be found by scrolling down the list of choices.
- After you’ve chosen Network, scroll down and choose WiFi Connection.
- It will now display a list of available WiFi networks within range of your LG Smart TV.
- Choose your WiFi network from the drop-down menu.
- By pressing the Input or OK buttons, the on-screen keyboard will appear, prompting you to enter your network’s ds password.
- You are now connected to the WiFi network on your LG Smart TV after entering the password and the TV connects to the network.
- Simply click the Home button to see the applications on your TV and choose the LG Content Store to see whether the network is functioning properly.
- You’re all set and ready to go if the Store loads properly.
WiFi Connection Issues: How to Troubleshoot
Your TV may have a few glitches from time to time, preventing it from connecting to the wifi network that has been stored on the TV. In this instance, proceed as follows:
1. Turn on your LG Smart TV for the first time.
The tried-and-true switch-off-switch-on technique usually works. Restarting the LG Smart TV should solve the problem in this instance.
2. Turn off or disable the Quickstart feature.
- By selecting the Options button on the remote and going to all settings, you may deactivate this.
- Now go to the General tab. Quickstart comes next.
- Quickstart Feature may be turned off by selecting the Off option.
Check to see whether your router’s maximum number of devices it can connect to has been reached. Check to see whether the network password has been updated. If you’ve done so, it’s probably time to disconnect the current network from the TV and reconnect it with the new password.
Without a control, connect your LG Smart TV to WiFi.
- Invest on a Wired USB Mouse.
- Connect it to the LG Smart TV’s side or backports.
- The mouse cursor is now visible on the television. Open the Live TV option by selecting it.
- The Live TV application will now attempt to launch. Because the TV is not linked to the internet, it will prompt you to choose from a list of recommended alternatives. Choose it.
- Your television will now inform you that your network has been unplugged. On the message alert, choose Yes.
- Your TV should now take you to your network settings screen, where you can input your WiFi network information and you should be ready to go.
- You can now download the LG TV Remote for Android and iOS from this page.
- Keep in mind that they are third-party applications, not LG-developed ones.
- Connect your smartphone to the same WiFi network that your television is on.
- To begin, open the app. It should now be able to locate your LG Smart TV. When you choose it, you should be connected to the television.
- The app only offers a few features, such as power on/off, channel changing, and volume up/down.
- Everything is controlled straight from your smartphone.
That’s all there is to it! You now know how to connect your LG Smart TV to WiFi, as well as a few troubleshooting techniques and how to connect your TV to WiFi without using the TV remote.
You Might Also Like – LG Smart TV Casting
Please let us know if the tutorial was helpful or if you have any questions in the comments section below.
More Related Content:
The how to connect lg tv to wifi direct is a guide that will help you connect your LG TV to WiFi Network.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I update my LG TV Guide?
The LG TV Guide is a free service that allows users to search for and find television shows, movies, and other programs. It is updated automatically through your internet connection.
Why wont my LG TV connect to WiFi?
There are a few reasons why this might be happening. The first being that your WiFi is not properly configured for the TV, or it is just not working at all. Another reason could be that the TVs firmware needs to be updated in order to connect to your WiFi network. Lastly, there is also a chance that your TV does not have an Ethernet port and you need to purchase one before you can use it with your router.
How do I reset my network settings on my LG TV?
You can reset your network settings by going into the Network section of your TVs settings menu.
- how to turn on wifi on lg tv without remote
- lg tv not finding wifi
- how to connect lg smart tv to wifi with username and password
- lg tv wifi not turning on
- lg tv wifi is turned off