The Dell HID Touchscreen Drivers in Windows 7 are not available when you start the device. The HID Touchscreen Driver is the Java based drivers that are provided by the Operating System. If your device is “missing” or “not available” the likely culprit is that the driver is not present. One of the best ways to fix this problem is to download the drivers from the Dell website and install them manually.
I’m an IT guy, and as part of my job, I’ve had to work on a variety of Dell computers over the years. I’ve been tinkering with them ever since. With years of experience, I’ve learned the little tricks that Dell computers use to maintain a consistent user experience. The first trick is to find the touch screen driver.
. . . an occasional symptom of Dell touch screen problems is that the touch screen will not be detected. The above question is asked all the time so I have compiled a list of possible solutions to show you how to fix the issue and not get the error message when you try to connect your Dell touch screen.
RECOMMENDED: Download this tool to help you safely fix common Windows errors & optimize system performance automatically
Using a touch screen gives you more control than using a keyboard. You may enjoy the flexibility and quickness with which you can do things on your computer screen. You may benefit from easier access to functions and tools. Furthermore, having a HID compatible touch screen PC allows for a more realistic interaction and experience.
Dell features some of its best PC computers with touch screen features to give its users more ease in navigation and speed of functions. You can select different models of Dell Inspiron, Dell XPS, and Dell Latitude if you want to enjoy the benefits of a touch screen laptop computer at reasonable prices.” alt=”Troubleshoot-and-Fix-Dell-HID-Compliant-Touch-Screen-Driver-is-Missing-or-Not-Available-on-Windows-10-PCs-Device-Manager-Settings” width=”794″ height=”575″ data-ez=”” data-ezsrc=”https://www.windowsdispatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Troubleshoot-and-Fix-Dell-HID-Compliant-Touch-Screen-Driver-is-Missing-or-Not-Available-on-Windows-10-PCs-Device-Manager-Settings.jpeg” />
However, you may be having problems with your Dell touch screen computer, such as the Dell HID-compliant touch screen driver being missing, not showing up, or not being accessible in Device Manager. In Windows 10, it’s typically located in the Device Manager’s “Human Interface Devices” section. Some customers claimed to have discovered the issue after formatting their computers. The HID touch screen just ceased functioning, and the option is either greyed out or unavailable in their settings.
DON’T MISS: Amazon has a huge sale on certain Dell laptop models right now!
Troubleshoot & Fix Dell HID Compliant Touch Screen Driver is Missing or Not Available on Windows 10 PC’s Device Manager Settings
Trying to repair problems on your laptop computer may be inconvenient since it takes up valuable time. Even so, resolving these problems will assist in returning your computers to its optimal usage state. It may take some time for your HID-compliant touch screen device to appear, but there are solutions available. Let’s have a look at them.
Solution #1: Open the Device Manager on your Dell laptop and look for hidden devices.
” alt=”Show-Hidden-Devices-on-your-Dell-Laptops-Device-Manager” width=”278″ height=”346″ data-ez=”” data-ezsrc=”https://www.windowsdispatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Show-Hidden-Devices-on-your-Dell-Laptops-Device-Manager.png” />
If the missing HID touch screen device in Windows 10 was hidden without your awareness in the Device Manager, there is a method to unhide it. Here’s how to get your HID touch screen to work with your device again.
- Open the Search option by pressing the Start button.
- Then go to Device Manager.
- Select the View option from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Show hidden devices checkbox.
- Select Action from the drop-down menu.
- For hardware modifications, choose Scan.
- Look for Human Interface Devices after the scan and click the drop-down arrow.
- Check to see whether the Dell touch screen driver is available.
ARE YOU STILL HAVING PROBLEMS? Use this application to automatically troubleshoot Windows problems and improve system performance.
Run the Windows Troubleshooter Tool as a second option.
- Start by going to the Settings menu.
- Select Update & Security.
- Click Troubleshoot on the left side of the screen.
- Click Additional troubleshooters on the right side.
- Look for the terms “hardware” and “devices.”
- Select Uninstall from the drop-down menu.
Set Touch Services to Automatic in Solution #3.
” alt=”services.msc-Windows-10″ width=”700″ height=”496″ data-ez=”” data-ezsrc=”https://www.windowsdispatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/services.msc-Windows-10.jpeg” />
- Go to the Control Panel and click on it.
- Select System and Security from the drop-down menu.
- Select Administrative Tools from the menu.
- Go to the Services tab.
- Check to see whether Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Pane Service is set to Enable. Other services such as Biometric Service, Tablet PC Input Service, and Touch Input Service are also available.
- You must activate these services if they are not already enabled.
- Right-click the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Pane Service and choose Properties.
- Then choose Properties.
- Make a note of the Startup type.
- Make a note of the Startup type.
- Apply the changes.
- Return to the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Pane Service by right-clicking it once again.
- Start by pressing the Start button.
- After a few minutes, repeat the procedure with the other services: Biometric Service, Tablet PC Input Service, and Touch Input Service, one at a time. Allow a few minutes between the Start and the following service to allow for a break.
- Return to the main Control Panel window after activating Touch Services.
- Select Hardware & Sound.
- Select a Tablet PC.
- Calibrate should be selected.
Solution #4: Reinstall the Chipset Drivers on your Dell Computer
Make sure your Dell laptop computer has all of the necessary chipset drivers loaded. If you need to update your device driver, go to the official Dell website and search for the chipset drivers for your specific Dell laptop model. Download and install them on your Windows 10 PC if you haven’t already.
Do you have any other suggestions for resolving the Windows 10 Dell HID compatible touch screen issue? You may post them below so that other people who are experiencing the same problem will be aware of them.
DO YOU REQUIRE A NEW COMPUTER? Check out these huge savings offered only at the official Dell online shop!
We have recently heard from a few readers who have contacted us with the same question: “My Dell laptop”, “Dell laptop”, or “Dell touch screen” are not working.. Read more about hid compliant touch screen driver dell inspiron 5559 and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if HID compliant touch screen is missing from Device Manager?
The HID compliant touch screen is not required for the game to work.
How do I download HID compliant touch screen driver?
You can download the HID compliant touch screen driver from here.
How do I reinstall my touchscreen driver?
You can reinstall your touchscreen driver by following the steps below. 1) Download and install the latest version of Windows 10 from Microsofts website. 2) Download and install the latest version of the Windows Device Recovery Tool from Microsofts website. 3) Open the Windows Device Recovery Tool. Click on Recovery Image, then click on Next. 4) Select your operating system, then click on Next. 5) On
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- hid compliant touch screen driver download dell
- hid compliant touch screen driver download
- hid compliant touch screen driver download hp
- hid compliant touch screen driver download hp windows 10
- hid compliant touch screen driver