Allcast for PC is a software tool that help you cast and stream your Android phone to your computer or tablet without the need of an extra Android device. It’s the one-stop solution to cast your phone to the TV and view the video stream on your computer.
Allcast is a handy application that allows you to turn your PC into an Android smartphone. It works with your existing email, app settings, and contacts. Allcast is a handy application that allows you to turn your PC into an Android smartphone. It works with your existing email, app settings, and contacts. You can even download new apps from the Google Play Store. You can also use Allcast to play games like Angry Birds, while using your phone’s hardware keyboard to play games like Minecraft.
Allcast is a popular app on Android and iOS that allows you to cast your Android phone screen to a computer or Mac, watch Netflix on your TV set, or even mirror your phone on the big screen through a DLNA connection. The video above shows how you could use Allcast to watch Youtube videos on your PC, or set up a presentation for your colleagues which uses your phone or tablet as the remote control.
This guide will help you install Allcast for Windows PC and Mac. There is no official version of the Allcast application for the desktop yet. However, we use the Android emulator to install Allcast for Windows and Mac.
What is Allcast?
In addition, Allcast is a mobile app that connects all Android devices and TVs. The main function of this application is to view and send photos to all devices from a single application. So you can easily manage all the devices.
- Easily transfer video clips, images and sounds from your computer to your TV.
- Support for large screen compatibility
- Quickly connect to a wide range of devices, including Sony Smart and Panasonic TVs, Amazon FireTV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox 360, Roku and more.
- The interface is simple and easy to use.
To download and install Allcast for Windows PC and Mac
Moreover, there is no official desktop version of Allcast yet. So we install Allcast in the Android emulator Bluestacks. Follow these instructions.
1. First, download the Bluestacks installation file to your computer. Use the link below to download the Bluestacks installation file from the official website.
2. Once it is loaded, start installing the Bluestacks emulator. Read the Bluestacks installation guide here.
3. After installation, start the Bluestacks emulator. Find the search bar in the upper right corner of the home screen, type Allcast, and then click the search icon.
4. The search results give you information about the Allcast application in a pop-up window. Find the Install button and click it to install.
5. In a few minutes the installation of the Allcast application will be completed and the shortcut of the Allcast application will appear on your home screen. Click on it and start using Allcast for PC.
Plus, you can easily manage all your Android and other devices with the Allcast app. It is very modern and all modern devices are supported. Although Allcast is a mobile application, you can use Allcast for PC with the Bluestacks emulator. If you have any questions about installing Allcast, please leave a comment below.Allcast is a free app that helps you to stream your photos from your mobile phone to your PC. Allcast can also help you to share the photos from your phone to your PC. Allcast is easy to use, and all of this is done on the phone itself, without any PC usage.. Read more about all screen receiver for pc and let us know what you think.
allcast receiver apk for pccast receiver for pc windows 7how to use allcasthow to use allcast receiver on pcall screen receiver for pcallcast web browser,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,allcast receiver apk for pc,cast receiver for pc windows 7,how to use allcast,how to use allcast receiver on pc,all screen receiver for pc,allcast web browser,all cast pc,allcast premium